104.7 WLNQ General Contest Rules:
- All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
- Contest methods may include random telephone selection, que to call, mail-in entry, printed
entry blanks, 104.7 WLNQ website or Facebook page entry, and text entry.
- Contest deadlines are clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and written rules.
- Contests and promotions are open to all legal U.S. residents, ages 18 or older, who reside or
work within the 104.7 WLNQ listening area unless otherwise indicated.
- Contest participants are limited to winning prizes once every 30 days. One winner per
- Winners are responsible for federal, state, and local taxes, if any. Federal, state, and local laws
- No purchase is necessary to participate in contests and promotions.
- There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable, not for re-sale, and are not
negotiable. Prizes can’t be exchanged for cash. Violation restricts participation from future
contests or promotions.
- Some prizes have restrictions, suggested expiration dates, and do not include gratuities.
- Winners are urged to pick up their prizes a the 104.7 WLNQ studios, during normal business
hours which are Monday through Friday-9am to 5pm, excluding holidays. The studio is located at
377 Graham Street, Newport TN. Station is NOT responsible for items lost/damaged in the mail.
Prizes to be picked up at the radio station will be held for 10 days, after which time the prize is
- Employees and immediate family members of 104.7 WLNQ are not eligible. Owners,
directors and employees of business that are primary sponsors of any contest or promotion and
their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
- By participating in a station contest, winners grant permission for their name, voice and/or
photograph to be used for publicity purposes without compensation.
- 104.7 WLNQ does not discriminate on the basis of race or gender.
- The management of 104.7 WLNQ reserves the right to change, modify, or discontinue any
contest or promotions. Any disputes shall be settled by station Management. All decision of
station management with regard to awarding of prizes, the selection winners, and interpretation of
rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of entering a station contest agrees to accept the
decision of the station as final.
- 104.7 WLNQ and its parent company, Bristol Broadcasting Company, Inc is not liable
whatsoever for any injuries, damages or loss to persons and property which may be sustained in
connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of any prize or while preparing for, participating in,
and/or traveling to any prize-related or contest-related activity associated in any manner
whatsoever with 104.7 WLNQ contests or promotion.